This page maintains the links that we used to have.
Books and Tutorials
- Note on sensitivity (Fall 2015)
- Notes on state-space control design (Fall 2015)
- A MATLAB tutorial for beginners (1997)
- Another MATLAB tutorial (1993)
- Matlab tutorial 0
- Matlab commands
- Control tutorials for MATLAB (Umich)
- A tutorial on feedback and temperature Control (Exeter)
- Java based signals, systems, and control demonstrations (Johns Hopkins)
- Numerical Computing with MATLAB. This is a textbook by the creator of MATLAB Cleve Moler, for an introductory course in numerical methods, MATLAB, and technical computing.